Pages on Indian Beauty Center

Fab Bag March 2015 Bag Review, March Fab Bag Subscription

FabBag March 2015 Review-

Fab Bag March 2015 Bag Review

I got very excited when I read about this amazing beauty subscription service named Fab Bag. Basically, you get to try deluxe cosmetics and beauty products along with some tips and tricks included in the fabbag every month. When I received the March edition of FabBag, I was just impressed. So, let's see what I got in the super cute pouch...

You can order for Fab Bag Subscription  HERE

Price of Women's Fab Bag Subscription :

Rs 599 for 1 month
Rs 1499 for 3 months
Rs 2699 for 6 months
Rs 4799 for 12 months
Free Shipping!

March Fab Bag Subscription

My Take on FabBag March 2015 :

The pouch as you can see is in a lovely pink shade and yes, I can easily carry it with me wherever I go. The pouch is of good quality and all the products are kept inside it. For the price paid, I think FabBag is offering a steal deal because you get to try all these new products every month! This time also, I got some impressive products :

FabBag March 2015 Review

Firstly, I got Soultree Ayurvedic Kajal in PURE BLACK, which looks really promising. This is free from all chemicals and it claims to contain organic ghee and natural pigment. It has been made using traditional ayurvedic recipe. I have high expectations from this one. Would review this as soon as I am done experimenting!

Soultreee+Ayurvedic+Kajal

The second thing that caught my attention is the INVEDA BB CREAM. It is an 8 in 1 cream (15 ml) with Magnolia and Almond, SPF 20 and I got the one in Matt Colour. This one is for all skin types and as I have wheatish skin tone, I am sure this would not look patchy on my skin. It does not make the skin shiny or greasy and that is what is making me try this one on my sensitive, acne-prone skin. Would review this one too!

INVEDA BB CREAM

Thirdly, I got a small bottle of conditioner from SEBASTIAN HYDRE. I have not used this one yet, and this one is a new brand for me. I have never used Sebastian Hydre products. I have read rave reviews about this one from foreign beauty bloggers and I am super-duper excited about this hair conditioner. I expect it to give me the smoothness I have always desired and this looks so tempting...

Sebastian Hydre Conditioner

And yeah, the PALLADIO lipstick (full size). This also is something that I would use and it's the right shade for my skin tone too. I guess the questionnaire I had filled for fabbag worked! They have delivered the correct products :D

Palladio Lipstick Rosey Plum

The BONUS product includes the Fashionography Earrings which has captivating looks and it looks amazingly stylish! Would definitely wear this beautiful piece of jewelry :)

Fashionography Earrings

And I got the FAB POST March 2015 which is again, interesting and contains discount coupons on buying the full sized products on their website and also contains information about all the products I have got. I got a renew discount coupon as well using which I will get 15% off when I renew my fab bag subscription. All in all Fab Bag has made a brilliant effort to keep their customers satisfied!

Makeup For Difference

I am very happy with the march fab bag subscription and let's do a price check-

Total cost of the products = 350+140+350+650+249 = INR 1739
Total cost of fab bag (12 month subscription) = Rs. 399 per month

FabBag India

So, isn't this a great deal? What else do you want? It's an awesome subscription system and they are improving with time and I loved this month's fabbag. Go, get one for yourself today!


FAB BAG

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.